Tuesday 12 April 2011

Art Test For game company 2

Recieved another art test through the university. The brief is to make a cart and a set for it in 5k. We get 10 textures too use for the enitre set. The max texture size is 1024. We have 2 weeks to do this. This is where I am at so far.

Created a blockout for the scene.

Detailed the scene and created a hi poly cart from reference.

Created a low poly cart for the scene.

Created basic lighting for the scene. I wanted to go for something that felt warm. I directed the light to come through the arch to contrast the back wall.

Here I started texturing.

Still Texturing. Added more colour to the light to give it a warm feeling.

Added a window in the corner to break up the wall.


I still have a few things that I need to add. I am going to create a few different objects that can be put into the cart as well.
Arran Langmead

No comments:

Post a Comment